Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Handling Fee I’m charged per order?
Our desserts are considered as temperature controlled, perishable products. Since our product has to be at least chilled (<40 F), we have to ship with ice gel packs and foam insulated shippers. This does not include the price to ship the item.
2. Do you do custom orders?
Yes, we do. Fill out the contact us form for a quote.
3. Why do you ship only Mon. - Thurs.?
We try to allow enough time in transit (typically, 1 - 2 days) for you to get your product.
4. Can you eat it right out of the jar?
Yes you can.
5. Where is the product made?
We cook and distribute out of Frontier Kitchen in Lorton, VA.
6. Do you cater?
No, not at this time.
7. How long does a jar last?
7 days in the refrigerator. If frozen immediately upon arrival, at least 3 months (be sure to check the best buy date. This refers to frozen).
8. Are your products gluten free?
No. They are made from gluten free ingredients (unless otherwise stated), but not made in a gluten free facility.
9. Do you wholesale?
Yes, we do. Fill out the contact us form for details.
10. Do you make our sizes other than cheesecake in the jars?
Yes, we do. We also make 9 in rounds, 1 oz minis, ice cream, and sorbets. Fill out the contact us form for details.